We Stand with Ukraine
6 Reasons to Switch to Legal Software
Online tools are replacing paperwork. The risk of losing an important document in the stack of files is much higher than in an electronic document management system because there is a search function. What awaits you after the deployment of a custom legal system:
- Database and cloud storage. Implement a familiar document structuring system and store new files in a protected environment.
- Monitor and manage court cases in software for law. Create folders of scanned evidence and take only the one you need to present in court.
- Procedural document templates. Add and edit information in electronic versions to provide a hard copy for your client to review.
- Set up integration with existing platforms. Integrate third-party cloud products (Google Docs, Dropbox, etc.) into software for a law office, connect case records and client contacts.
- Schedule court hearings and legal advice. Put aside your paper diary to set up an electronic planner with all your data, automatic to-do transfers, and audible reminders.
- Online payments and billing. Track transactions from clients in an app and receive already generated documents to pay for your legal services.